The MiFID II (Markets in Financial Instruments Directive) implementation deadline has now passed. Many firms have completed their development strategy, however others still need some more support towards ensuring compliance.
Frami Consultancy has helped clients to navigate the regulatory requirements and assess the relevant impact on their businesses. Through utilising our expertise, our clients have been able to gain a thorough understanding of the changes and have developed and implemented their MiFID programmes.
We can help you by:
- Assessing the validity, simplicity and appropriateness of your firm’s policies, from risk management to order handling and execution to conflict management;
- Validating firms’ interpretations and processes implemented to meet the regulations;
- Identifying any material gaps in your implementation programme;
- Reviewing the adequacy and appropriateness of your record keeping structures;
- Providing practical rather than theoretical training, based on your own business model and adopted policies;
- Identifying key aspects of MiFID II that may have been missed.
The MiFID II regulations are wide ranging and touch many aspects of a regulated business, including investor protection, best execution, transparency, research and transaction reporting to name but a few.
Despite the MiFID II deadline having passed, many regulated businesses have still not completed all aspects of their development strategy, even though firms should now be compliant with the regulations.
Every business will have different requirements. Do you have key colleagues who still need training in MiFID? Do you need some SME assistance to help bed in the changes? Or do you just want some reassurance that you have made the right decisions? Whatever your needs are, we are here to help.